At St Andrew’s Major Church in Wales Primary School the children are at the heart of our vision. We work together so that all individuals are confident and successful lifelong learners. We tell a joyful Christian story to grow the Kingdom of God and build our capacity for good.
- To provide access to a broad, balanced, creative and innovative curriculum, where well-being, strengths and a sense of citizenship are fostered and developed.
- To empower ambitious, capable learners who are ready to learn throughout their lives.
- To nurture healthy, confident individuals who are ready to lead fulfilling lives as valued members of society.
- To inspire enterprising, creative contributors who are ready to play a full part in life and work
- To form ethical, informed learners who are ready to be citizens of Wales and the world.
- To explore learning in a variety of ways both indoors and outdoors and with connection to the wider community.
- To create a communal family in which everyone feels welcomed, included and safe.
- To be an extension of the church and to nurture Christian values.
Respect Parchu - Believe Credu - Achieve Llwyddo